Chocolate Chia Pudding Recipe
This chia pudding is a delicious and easy to make recipe using chia seeds and a few other ingredients. It can be served at breakfast or as a sweet treat. Chia seeds are high in protein, omega 3’s and fiber and are good for lowering blood sugar. Chia has 8x’s the Omega 3’s than salmon. 25% more fiber than flaxseed. 70% more protein than soy beans. 2 x’s more calcium than milk. They is so much goodness in chia seeds! No wonder people are adding them into everything!
In addition, they can be added to salads, smoothies, baked goods and more. My sister even enjoys it in sparkling water. For this recipe I used chai seeds from Mamma Chia. They are organic, non-gmo and gluten-free. This is best made the night before so that the chia seeds can absorb the liquid and expand. I like to add crushed walnuts in the pudding or granola on top to give it some extra texture.
Scroll down to print the recipe.
Ingredients For Chocolate Chia Pudding
For this recipe I used:
2 1/2 cups almond milk.
3/4 cup Mamma Chia seeds.
1/4 cup cocoa powder.
3 Tablespoons honey.
1 teaspoon Pure Chocolate Extract from Nielsen-Massey.
1/3 cup Vanilla Almond Granola Clusters.
With Nielsen-Massey Chocolate extract I know I’ll get high quality extract that is great for all my baking. They also have other flavors, like vanilla (of course), peppermint and lemon. Great for cookies, making scented play dough and breads. As a result I have better tasting foods.
I used Vanilla Almond Clusters by Mamma Chia and Chia seeds by Mamma Chia for my chia pudding. They also have granola bars, Chia Squeeze packages, and energy drinks. Lots of choices for getting chia in your diet. Seems like a win-win.
Print the Recipe Here:
Nutella Swirled Cheesecake Bars Recipe
This was my first time making this. It was a total hit and great for a potluck or dinner party. The bars could be cute up and wrapped for a bake sale too. They look fancy and taste like heaven. The recipe was super easy to make. Prep time is only 15 minutes but you need to plan it because it needs to refrigerate 2 hours after cooling off. Definitely something that can be made a day or two ahead.
First I made the cookie dough. Any chocolate chip cookie recipe will work (I included the one I made in the printable recipe below).
ChocZero Milk Chocolate Square (before I broke it into pieces).
The I added in delicious chunks of ChocZero milk chocolate (they also have dark chocolate). They have no extra sugar added and it is all natural chocolate. I put it all in a pan and baked it.
I then added the cheesecake mix on top, then the Nutella swirl and baked it again.
A slice of the Nutella Swirled Cheesecake Bars (you can cut it square or rectangle too).
Easy & Delicious Rice Pudding Recipe
I’ve never made rice pudding before so this was a little trial and error. Biggest error was not stirring the rice enough (so it stuck to the bottom of the pan). I found the recipe online and tweaked it to my taste. I’m not a huge fan of raisins and I added walnuts to give it some texture. It came out delicious and my son even had seconds (and he hates all puddings). I gotta say, I impressed myself! It is crazy how easy this was and there were no special ingredients. I literally had everything in my cupboard or fridge. Check it out, enjoy. Print it to make your own. If you have suggestions of changes let me know.
First, I used AMIRA rice. They come in a few types. I used the Natural Basmati Rice. I love how the bags are sealable and the selections available for all sorts of meals. You could use regular white or brown rice too.
Rice Pudding Still Warm & Ready To Eat
The recipe is easy to follow. Make sure you don’t skip on the timing. You need to make sure the rice is fully cooked and the pudding gets thick before you remove it from the stove.
When You Start It’ll Look Mostly Like Milk Egg & Milk Waiting To Go In.
Almost Thick Enough. NOW! It is thick enough! It’ll thicken a little as it cools off but make sure you don’t stop too soon. You don’t want runny pudding.
Lemon Sugar Cupcakes Recipe
I love baking and making brand new recipes is extra fun. The kids helped me with these cupcakes and we used Sonoma Syrup Co’s Vanilla Almond Infused Simple Syrup in the recipe. Not only where they delicious, but there are lots more recipes ideas I have to try out all of Sonoma Syrup Co’s products. These taste like Lemon Sugar Cookies, but in a cupcake form. Make lots and share!
For a review I received:
- Vanilla Almond.
- Mint Infused.
- Meyer Lemon Infused.
- Plus Apple Cider Infused Drinking Vinegar. This is great for smoothies and mixed drinks.
All of these have a ton of recipes they can be used in . From cocktails to cookies and everything inbetween.
Sonoma Syrup Co
Adding some Vanilla Almond Infused Simple Syrup to the batter. Chopped Almonds to put on top of the icing. Ta-Dah! These were so moist and yummy! I used fresh lemons and raw almonds in them too. We made up a few plates to deliver to neighbors and let one neighbor keep this plate to pass on to someone else. Friends and Family Plate.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter at room temperature.
- 2 cups white sugar.
- 4 large eggs at room temperature.
- ⅓ cup grated lemon zest.
- 3 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder.
- ½ teaspoon baking soda.
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- 1/4 cup Sonoma Syrup Co Vanilla Almond Infused Simple Syrup.
- 1 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered/confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoon Sonoma Syrup Co Vanilla Almond Infused Simple Syrup.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- Lemon Zest to add to the top.
- Finely chopped raw almonds to add to the top.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare 24 cupcake tins with liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix butter and sugar in bowl and then add eggs and lemon zest.
- Slowly stir in lemon juice and vanilla almond infused syrup.
- In another bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the two mixes together.
- Fill the cupcake tin 13/4 way full and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, prepare the lemon syrup.
- In the bowl mix ingredients and let stand.
- Once cupcakes have cooked and cooled off add icing to the top.
- Sprinkle lemon zest on top.
- Sprinkle chopped almonds on top.
Awesome list of gluten-free recipes for you and your family. Dinner, breads, desserts and more. Being gluten-free doesn’t have to mean a bland diet. Get creative, have fun and explore in your kitchen and let your tastebuds have a party of their own! If you have a favorite gluten-free recipe or link to one please add it in the comments. I love sharing delicious recipes with my fans and family. Don’t forget you can Pin this to save it and find it later. But substituting ingredients you can now have creative and delicious recipes at home for your whole family. Some are healthy. Others more dessert, yummy, goodness. But all are 100% gluten-free. Whether you are allergic to gluten or have Celiacs Disease check out these recipes and indulge.
- Spicy Meatball Dip (Wanna Bite).
- Apple Turnovers (All She Cooks).
- Mini Lemon Almond Cupcakes (Caroline’s Cooking).
- Cottage Cheese Pancakes (The Fit Blog).
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (Happy Deal Happy Day).
- Flour Tortillas (Natural Chow).
- Cranberry & Coconut Breakfast Cookies (A Virtual Vegan).
- Sparkling Wine Tiramisu (Peas & Peonies).
- Blueberry Peach Almond Tart (The Baking Fairy).
- Five Ingredient Cookies (The Healthy Fit Foodie).
- Whole 30 Potato Bites (Reuse Grow Enjoy).
- Pimento Cheese-Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates (The Healthy Fit Foodie).
- Gluten Free Pancakes (Slapdash Mom).
- Healthy Peach Frozen Yogurt (Reuse Grow Enjoy).
- No Cook Lime Mascarpone Cheesecake (Caroline’s Cooking).
- Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Cauliflower Kenarry Ideas For Homes).
- Zucchini Almond Cake (The Baking Fairy).
- Glazed Snickerdoodles (All She Cooks).
- Dark Chocolate Cookies (Wanna Bite).
- Pumpkin, Pecan & Chocolate Granola Bars (A Virtual Vegan).
- Spiced Vermont Maple Cookies (Caroline’s Cooking).
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (Mess For Less).
Disclosure:This post may contain affiliate links, if clicked I may receive compensation. If a giveaway is being held: No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Odds of winning are based on number of entries received. Giveaways on this blog are in no way affiliated with Facebook or any other social media networks