Test Out of Classes Online With Study.com
Have you ever wanted to test out of a class you know you can pass? What about take some quizzes or practice tests to study up on a class before taking a test? This is a great way to catch up or get ahead in a quicker way. You can test out of a class and not take months of class time, plus you will save money on not taking the whole class, paying parking, health fees and the costs of textbooks. Once you pass the class you give your information to your school to get the credit. You can even do it over summer break or on the weekends.
Why You Should Choose Study.com
- Prepare for exams with practice tests and study guides.
- Save time & money.
- Good for high school and college classes.
- You can study online or get the app available on Android and iOS.
- Great for homeschool families, families in independent study programs.
- No age limit. Older adults can go back to college too.
- Students can prepare for CLEP exam (College Level Examination Program).
- Lessons include videos and text transcripts.
- Get a personalized study plan.
Quizzes are easy to read and answers are available after taking the test.
You can check with your local college to see how to get your tests accepted. To determine whether a given college accepts credit from CLEP exams the most reliable route would be to contact the admissions department of the school. That said, the College Board does offer a search function that can help for research.
Right now the Test Prep is $60 a month. But current fans can get a 20% discount for their first three months. Simply use promo code: AreWeThereYet2018.
It will give my readers 20% off their subscription for the first 3 months, and must be redeemed by April 1st, 2018. To redeem the coupon, they simply click on “Have a Coupon?” on the payment page of the registration.