23 Spring Garden Ideas For Beginners
Spring Garden Tips & Tricks
I have always loved gardening and enjoy passing what I’d learned on to others. I don’t know everything but I enjoy being in the gardening regardless if it planting flowers and vegetables, weeding or just watering the yard. Gardening is great for many of reasons. It is therapeutic, you can plant flowers to add beauty to your yard, you can plant fruits and vegetables to have the reward of a harvest (this is rewarding for kids too), the ability to eat organic foods more affordable and have it as fresh as possible. While gardening comes easy for some, others don’t have quite a ‘green thumb’ and need to learn by reading and experience. Check out these awesome tips and tricks to get your spring garden ready so that you have a fabulous yard this summer.
You can also check out some pictures of my garden here! I just planted about 50 new plants!
Get outside and dig in!
- Easy Fruits & Vegetables (Hello Nature).
- Dollar Store Garden Supplies (Sunny Sweet Days).
- Growing Marigolds From Seed (Intelligence Domestication).
- Summer Gardening Tips (Bonbon Rose Girls).
- Organic Chemical Free Gardening (The Jenny Revolution).
- 11 Tips For Gardeners (Ann’s Entitled Life).
- Cactus Garden For Kids (A Mother Thing).
- DIY Garden Gate (Thrifty NW Mommy).
- DIY Rain Barrels (Intelligence Domestication).
- Simple Tips For Roses (A Spectacled Owl).
- Kokedama Hanging Garden For Kids (Kids Activity Blog).
- Time Saving Garden Tips (Confessions of an Overworked Mom).
- How To Grow Carrots (Slapdash Mom).
- How To Make Compost At Home (Sweep Tight).
- How to Grow Marigolds From Seed (Intelligent Domestication).
- How To Keep Pests Away From Your Garden (A Mother Thing).
- Dinosaur Garden Markers (Totally The Bomb).
- DIY Raised Garden Bed (Hello Nature).
- Kids Container Garden (Kids Activity Blog).
- Best Perennials For Shade (The Parent Spot).
- 40 Foods That Grow Well From Seeds (Savings Sarah).
- Container Garden Basics (A Mother Thing).
- When is it Safe To Plant? (Ann’s Entitled Life).
Disclosure: I received one or more products for review purposes only. Despite the free item, my opinions remain 100% Honest and my own.This post may contain affiliate links, if clicked I may receive compensation. If a giveaway is being held: No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Odds of winning are based on number of entries received. Giveaways on this blog are in no way affiliated with Facebook or any other social media networks.