This post contains affiliate links if clicked on I may receive a small commission to support this blog.
Welcome to the 2017 Perfect Pairings Valentine’s Day Gift Guide Purrrfect Toilet Paper Giveaway!
This contest is hosted by the Social Media Gurus Network!
Now more about our sponsor in this giveaway!
There are 25 winners and each will receive one 24 Mega Rolls package of
Eco-Friendly, 100% Recycled
See the review HERE.
$574.25 total rv
Use these Codes at checkout on Amazon – ABXBEST1 & FITABX16 for $10 off 2 packages.
I would also like to say Thank you to all the promoting bloggers!
This giveaway is in no way endorsed, affiliated, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Networking Site.You are not eligible if you have won a prize from the sponsor in the last 12 month. This Giveaway is valid in the United States Only and Entrants must be 18+ years of age to enter. This giveaway event will end at 11:59 PM (EST) 2/14/17. The winners will have 48 hours to email their information back to las93063 at gmail dot com or a new winner will be drawn, you may want to put this email address as safe as it could go to spam. The sponsors are each responsible for shipping of the above prizes. No blog associated with this contests are responsible for prize fulfillment. If you would like to be a sponsor in a giveaway like this please email Laura Smith at las930 (at)gmail (dot) com. If you take an entry you must stay following for the entire contest or you will be disqualified.
Also we all “love it if you like us” on Facebook! If you like our blogs on social media it helps us bring you only the best giveaways and more of them!
Enter below and Good Luck!
2017 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
All of these awesome Bloggers have been working hard to bring you these great product reviews and giveaways! Please take a minute to visit and follow each of them!
Sponsors if you would like to be included in this or future gift guides please see the information HERE.
5 Ways To Relieve A Sore Throat Naturally
Having a sore throat does not mean racing to the medicine cabinet and taking medicine that helps with a dozen ailments. All of those drugs in your body might not be necessary. Instead, you can try to fight the sore throat, if it is a cold or flu coming on, and ease the ache naturally.
- Drink some hot tea. You can find some tea specifically for sore throats, or just have a mild tea. Make sure you add some honey and lemon. Caffeine-Free means you can give it to kids too or have it before bedtime.
2. Chew on some Pine Bros Softish Throat Relief. These are chews, but not squishy like gummies. They come in Vitamin C Orange flavor and Sugar-Free Wild Cherry. I like that while they are great for a sore throat, they also taste good. They have four flavors in all. They are great for coating the throat to help with minor irritations. I love that they’ve been around since the 1800’s too.
3. Gargle warm salt water. Simply get some warm water (not too hot but warm enough to dissolve the salt). Add some table salt, let it dissolve and then gargle and spit the water. This helps sooth the mouth and throat and also clean it.
4. If you have a post-nasal drip that is making you cough try a Neti Pot. It is a sinus rinse to help clear your sinus cavity. It is a little weird to use the first time but works great. I had a doctor recommend one for my daughter’s sinus infection and it helped clear it up a lot faster.
5. Make a drink of apple cider vinegar and honey in some water and drink warm (if you don’t want to drink it you can gargle it).
Make sure you are getting plenty of rest and drinking lots of water! These are easy to forget if we don’t feel too sick.
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DailyVegolutions #CollectiveBias
MorningStar Farms® at Walmart
Are you tired of your same old meal plans from last year? Are you ready to introduce new healthier options in 2017? Do you and your family want to incorporate more vegetables into your meals but are not quite sure where to begin? Now is the time to make some New Year’s “Vegolutions” for your busy lifestyle! MorningStar Farms® products are a great way to incorporate vegetables into your weekly meal planning. These items are not just for vegetarians, but are great for everybody!!
With MorningStar Farms® products, it is easy to substitute meat for veggies and use them for breakfast, lunch & dinner!
Don’t miss this great Ibotta offer! When you buy any 3 MorningStar Farms® products at Walmart, you will earn $3.00! *Offer available through 2/15/17 or while supplies last.