I have been very pleased with my Original Dish Drying Mat. It is the perfect addition to my kitchen and I use it often. I am always placing dishes on my countertop on a dishrag to dry and the Original Dish Dry Mat is the perfect solution. Available in four colors as well as an extra-large size it is something everyone household should have.
Even if you have a dishwasher these are great for oversized or super fragile dishes. I use mine to put my Juicer parts on after I hand-wash them.
The Original Dish Drying Mat is the new solution to the age old tradition of placing dish towels on the counter when hand washing pots, pans, dishes, and glassware.
Some great features:
* The unique, laminated design combines a thin layer of foam between two layers of high quality, super absorbent microfiber.
* Superior absorbency; holds 4 times its weight in water
* Cushions delicate dishes and stemware
* Machine washable and highly durable
* Folds and stores easily
* Has multiple uses; try it underneath your dish drying rack in place of the plastic drain board. Place it underneath your appliances (mixer, blender, ect.) to protect your counter top from scratches and scuffs.
* 16″ x 18″
* Available in additional sizes: XL – 18″ x 24″
The one I have is a natural cream color that matches my kitchen.
Mom Are We There Yet has received no monetary compensation for this review. We did receive one said product to review. All opinions are honest and true.