Green Banana Gluten-Free Pancakes Recipe
This is an easy-to-make recipe for pancakes using green banana flour. This makes it gluten-free and organic. The recipe took the same amount of time as regular pancakes however the pancakes were darker in color and they cooked faster. It took a few times to lower the heat and flip quicker. The kids liked them and they tasted the same as pancakes with regular flour in them. This flour, from Edward & Sons Trading Co is made in California and is also Kosher.
- 1/2 cup Green Banana Flour.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 cup almond milk.
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract (see my homemade recipe here).
- 1 Tbs sugar.
- 1/2 Tbs apple cider vinegar.
- 1 12/ tsp baking powder.
- Optional chocolate chips or blueberries.
- Preheat cooking pan. Spray with cooking spray or coat with butter.
Mix ingredients until smooth. Mixing in blender is best. I love my Ninja Blender.
- Put batter into medium-heat skillet and cook until the pancake starts to bubble.
- Flip over and do the same.
- Cook each side about 45-60 seconds.
- Serve with powdered sugar or syrup.
Serve while still hot. I love how the ingredients in the green banana flour is simply organic green banana flour. Only one ingredient in the whole bag. It can be used in cakes, waffles, banana bites and other recipes where wheat flour is used. Make sure you make enough for everyone so you don’t put it all away and have to start over again. This is a perfect weekend breakfast while everyone is in pajamas and can have a relaxing day and breakfast together as a family. I love eating with my kids so we can discuss the day and have some nice family time together. I try to do it every day. On busy days we make breakfast for dinner too and easy recipes come in handy when I want the kids to help me in the kitchen.
What is your favorite topping on waffles or pancakes?