Greek Yogurt Isn’t Just For Kids
I was recently approved for a review from Chobani Greek Yogurt. I was thinking they’d send a small sample or coupon but instead they sent a huge case of yogurts in a variety of flavors. All specially wrapped (looked like a space bag when I opened the box) and bundled in ice. The kids were jumping up and down.
They’d recently tried Greek yogurt at a friend’s house but I wasn’t ‘sold’ on the idea of it to buy it from the store. Chobani changed my mind.
With over 17 flavors in low-fat, non-fat, and blended the kids didn’t have to fight over which one to have first. The flavors and smooth taste won me over too.
The kids… well, they are eating a few of them a day!
Besides being thick and creamy the high quality of their yogurt won me over.
* Only natural ingredients. No preservatives. No artificial flavors.
* Made with milk from cows not treated with rBST: No rBST-treated milk.
* Includes 5 live & active cultures, including 3 probiotics.
* Made with real fruit.
* Two times more protein than regular yogurt.
* A good source of bone-building calcium.
* Gluten-Free and Kosher-Certified.
* Naturally low in lactose: 95% lactose free.
You can check out Chobani’s website for recipes from pizza to waffles as well as store locator and coupons. Chobani is available nationwide as well as Australia and Canada.
You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter. As well as finding recipes and awesome pictures on Pinterest.
Disclosure: Mom Are We There Yet has received no monetary compensation for this review. We did receive samples of the said product but all opinions are honest and true.