Gnome Egg Craft
- Plastic or hard boiled eggs
- Blue and red card stock
- Non-toxic cream colored craft paint
- Miniature marshmallows
- Non-toxic Black marker
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
1. Lay out a paper plate or newspaper and paint your eggs cream and let dry.
2. Cut out a triangle about 4” tall, round the bottom.
3. Place the two bottom corners together and secure with glue to make a hat, along with the back of the hat.
4. Carefully glue the hat to the top of the egg.
5. Glue about 11 miniature marshmallows to look like a beard on the front of the egg.
6. Glue a single marshmallow right below the hat and paint it cream.
7. Use your marker to draw one dot on each side of the painted marshmallow for eyes.
*do not eat the marshmallows on the outside of the egg.