10 Free Cookbooks: Kindle Edition
Free cookbooks for you to enjoy from your kindle or cell. Fish, vegan, air fryer, wine, etc. There is something for everyone in here. Even a book of cheesecake recipes. Check them out, enjoy them and share them. I know being a single mom means I’m busy 24/7. Having some recipe ideas ahead of time really helps when we have a busy day, get home late or when I’m tired and don’t want to think about what there is to make for dinner. I don’t always manage, but I try to plan my menu for a week in advance, making sure I have the ingredients at home for the meal and if it is going to be a crockpot meal to make sure I put the food in it around lunch time.
Meal Prep Ideas
- Make a list of all the regular dinners you serve. Figure out the quick ones and the ‘everyone has seconds and more’ ones.
- Make a list for the week (at least) M-S of the meals you want to serve for dinner. Make sure you have the ingredients. I plan quick ones for the nights my daughter has track since we don’t get home until 7:30pm.
- Plan at least one leftovers night.
- If you buy in bulk, like chicken, than try to meal plan with it to last two to three meals.
- Try to cook ahead and freeze. Last week I had a few free hours so I took a large pack of chicken and cooked it three ways. Barbecue in crockpot, chicken soup and dipped in egg and breaded. I cooked all three and then put two in the freezer.
- Ever once in a while do an inventory of your fridge, freezer and cupboards. You might find some things to make meals or 1/2 meals- meaning you need more ingredients. Add anything missing to your grocery list.
- If you run out of something mid-week add it to your list so you don’t forget when you are at the store. I add mine on my ‘Notes: Groceries’ in my cell. The kids know if they want something added they need to put it on my phone too.
Pescatairan Cookbook. Healthy & Delicious Pescatarian Recipes That You’ll Love. By Debra Mitchele.
Salmon Recipes. By Cristi Davis. Fish is health, good for ADHD, good brain food, low in carbs and can be made lots of different ways! Barbecue, grill, broiler, etc!
Ramon Noodles Cookbook. The top 50 Delicious Ramon Recipes To Cook At Home. By Linda Nguyen. Not my cup of tea but the kids would love it!
Simple Clean Eating Recipe Book: Tasty Recipes Your Body Will Always Yearn For. By Emma Lab. Green eating- Clean eating. Great ideas that are healthy, plant based, raw, low-carb and good for you.
The Keto-Vegan Recipe Book. 30 Recipes To Change Your Life. By Michael Miller.
The Ketogenic Vegan Cookbook. Recipes including instant pot, plant based and all vegan. By Julie C. Schmidt.
365 Days of Air Fryer. By Emma Katie. If you have an air fryer and aren’t sure what to do with it here are a lot of great ideas. Lunch, dinner, appetizers and more.
1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes of All Times. By Emma Katie. Great ideas for easy and fast meals to make in your crockpot. Perfect for busy parents.
365 Days of Cookies Recipes. By Emma Katie. Great to do with the kids. Plan for holidays or just a sweettooth dessert time.
101 Cheesecake Recipes. By Allie Bishop. Mmm!! Cheesecake, right? I can’t believe there is 101 different recipes to make cheesecake. Would love to try every one.
You can always check out the recipe page on my blog too! Here is a new one: Air Fryer Coconut Chicken. I try to post new recipes a few times a month and you can always view them online or print them for free.