Perfect Desserts For Lunches Everywhere: Otis Spunkmeyer
If you don’t know the brand name Otis Spunkmeyer you aren’t paying attention. These sweet treats have been in stores since 1979. Not only are they something many of us grew up with, they are also made with quality ingredients. No artificial colors, no artificial flavoring, no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial oils/over-processed oils.. Otis Spunkmeyer calls this their ‘No Funky Stuff.’ All of their snack-sized desserts come individually wrapped. Great to throw in a lunch or when on the go. I love the huge variety of snacks too.
All Sorts of Cakes, Muffins & Cookies
Here are three of their cakes available. Mini Loaf Cakes, Hot Chocolate Frosted Creme Cakes and Golden Mini Cupcakes. The mini cupcakes have a sweet cream filling.
Mini Muffins in Banana and Chocolate Chip. The Banana are my favorite! Each package comes with three bike-sized muffins. Cookies! Yum, right?! Chocolate Chunk Cookies and Double Chocolate Cookies. Great on their own and to-die-for dipped in a glass of milk. each box has 6 individually wrapped cookies. The cookies are packed full of chocolate and are delicious and moist.
Right now Otis Spunkmeyer has 17 different desserts to choose from. You can find them in your local store and order on Amazon.
Check out their crazy-cool recipes, like Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cake and Mini Muffin Kabobs.
2017 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
All of these awesome Bloggers have been working hard to bring you these great product reviews and giveaways! Please take a minute to visit and follow each of them!
Sponsors if you would like to be included in this or future gift guides please see the information HERE.
5 Ways To Relieve A Sore Throat Naturally
Having a sore throat does not mean racing to the medicine cabinet and taking medicine that helps with a dozen ailments. All of those drugs in your body might not be necessary. Instead, you can try to fight the sore throat, if it is a cold or flu coming on, and ease the ache naturally.
- Drink some hot tea. You can find some tea specifically for sore throats, or just have a mild tea. Make sure you add some honey and lemon. Caffeine-Free means you can give it to kids too or have it before bedtime.
2. Chew on some Pine Bros Softish Throat Relief. These are chews, but not squishy like gummies. They come in Vitamin C Orange flavor and Sugar-Free Wild Cherry. I like that while they are great for a sore throat, they also taste good. They have four flavors in all. They are great for coating the throat to help with minor irritations. I love that they’ve been around since the 1800’s too.
3. Gargle warm salt water. Simply get some warm water (not too hot but warm enough to dissolve the salt). Add some table salt, let it dissolve and then gargle and spit the water. This helps sooth the mouth and throat and also clean it.
4. If you have a post-nasal drip that is making you cough try a Neti Pot. It is a sinus rinse to help clear your sinus cavity. It is a little weird to use the first time but works great. I had a doctor recommend one for my daughter’s sinus infection and it helped clear it up a lot faster.
5. Make a drink of apple cider vinegar and honey in some water and drink warm (if you don’t want to drink it you can gargle it).
Make sure you are getting plenty of rest and drinking lots of water! These are easy to forget if we don’t feel too sick.
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DailyVegolutions #CollectiveBias
MorningStar Farms® at Walmart
Are you tired of your same old meal plans from last year? Are you ready to introduce new healthier options in 2017? Do you and your family want to incorporate more vegetables into your meals but are not quite sure where to begin? Now is the time to make some New Year’s “Vegolutions” for your busy lifestyle! MorningStar Farms® products are a great way to incorporate vegetables into your weekly meal planning. These items are not just for vegetarians, but are great for everybody!!
With MorningStar Farms® products, it is easy to substitute meat for veggies and use them for breakfast, lunch & dinner!
Don’t miss this great Ibotta offer! When you buy any 3 MorningStar Farms® products at Walmart, you will earn $3.00! *Offer available through 2/15/17 or while supplies last.
Disney’s Brand New Beauty and the Beast
Seems like just yesterday that Beauty and the Beast came out to Disney. Maybe just a few years ago, right? Well, can anyone guess how long it has been?
How about 1991? (((cringe- I feel old))). Yes, seriously that long ago. So with new technology and so much more. Check out the trailer of Emma Watson, as Belle, singing! Man… did anyone else not know she had such an amazing voice? I can not wait to bring the kids to see Beauty and the Beast when it is released!
Emma Watson singing “Belle” from the film!
I love how detailed the Beast’s face is. Can’t wait to see how scary he is too. This is a whole new Beauty and the Beast for this generation to come to love and for us older ones to love again. Stroll with strong-willed Belle as she thwarts Gaston’s approaches and shows girls everyone that women can be strong and independent.
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST opens in theatres everywhere on March 17th, 2017!
Who is your favorite character from Beauty and the Beast?