Recipes With Avocados
If you love avocados as much as I do then check out these delicious recipes for all sorts of meals! My dad has about 5 avocado trees in his yard and so we have an awesome supply of them for all sorts of dishes! I have two in my yard but still waiting for them mature enough to have a decent crop. Avocados are good for your body and can be in a variety of dishes! Save the link, print the recipes and share with others. You’ll be coming back to them again and again. Everything from salads to sandwiches, dip and even cheesecake! Who knew you could use avocados for so many dishes. I can’t wait for the trees in my yard to have an abundant harvest too! Fun Fact: You can freeze avocados and they’ll be yummy and fresh to eat later. Just store in a freezer bag or plasticware made for the freezer. The avocados will last a few months in the freezer and can be added to any dish. Simply defrost first.
Avocado Dill Dressing (Not Quite Susie).
Avocado BLT In A Bowl (Almost Super Mommy).
Avocado Banana Salad (Kids Activity Blog).
Chicken Over Avocados (CopyKat Recipes).
Zesty Avocado & Feta Hummus (Almost Super Mom).
Creamy Avocado Quinoa Salad With Mango (A Mother Thing).
Breakfast Nachos (Totally The Bomb).
Caliente Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich (Mariano Bambinos).
Saltgrass Steakhouse Boiled Shrimp and Avocado Salsa (CopyKat Recipes)
Turkey, Egg, Cheese & Avocado Muffin with Sprouts (Sweep Tight).
Gluten-Free Avocado Flatbread (Almost Supermom).
Barbecue Ranch Chicken Salad (A Mother Thing).
Avocado Summer Salad (Kids Activity Blog).
Homemade Guacamole Seasoning (Not Quite Susie).
Southwest Bean Salad (Hello Nature).
Chunky Avocado Vegetable Medley (Sweep Tight).
Avocado Ranch Dip (Totally The Bomb).
Breakfast Taco Bowls (Kids Activity Blog).
Avocado Cheesecake (CopyKat Recipes).
Chunky 7 Layer Dip (Totally The Bomb).
Spring Garden Tips & Tricks
I have always loved gardening and enjoy passing what I’d learned on to others. I don’t know everything but I enjoy being in the gardening regardless if it planting flowers and vegetables, weeding or just watering the yard. Gardening is great for many of reasons. It is therapeutic, you can plant flowers to add beauty to your yard, you can plant fruits and vegetables to have the reward of a harvest (this is rewarding for kids too), the ability to eat organic foods more affordable and have it as fresh as possible. While gardening comes easy for some, others don’t have quite a ‘green thumb’ and need to learn by reading and experience. Check out these awesome tips and tricks to get your spring garden ready so that you have a fabulous yard this summer.
You can also check out some pictures of my garden here! I just planted about 50 new plants!
Get outside and dig in!
- Easy Fruits & Vegetables (Hello Nature).
- Dollar Store Garden Supplies (Sunny Sweet Days).
- Growing Marigolds From Seed (Intelligence Domestication).
- Summer Gardening Tips (Bonbon Rose Girls).
- Organic Chemical Free Gardening (The Jenny Revolution).
- 11 Tips For Gardeners (Ann’s Entitled Life).
- Cactus Garden For Kids (A Mother Thing).
- DIY Garden Gate (Thrifty NW Mommy).
- DIY Rain Barrels (Intelligence Domestication).
- Simple Tips For Roses (A Spectacled Owl).
- Kokedama Hanging Garden For Kids (Kids Activity Blog).
- Time Saving Garden Tips (Confessions of an Overworked Mom).
- How To Grow Carrots (Slapdash Mom).
- How To Make Compost At Home (Sweep Tight).
- How to Grow Marigolds From Seed (Intelligent Domestication).
- How To Keep Pests Away From Your Garden (A Mother Thing).
- Dinosaur Garden Markers (Totally The Bomb).
- DIY Raised Garden Bed (Hello Nature).
- Kids Container Garden (Kids Activity Blog).
- Best Perennials For Shade (The Parent Spot).
- 40 Foods That Grow Well From Seeds (Savings Sarah).
- Container Garden Basics (A Mother Thing).
- When is it Safe To Plant? (Ann’s Entitled Life).
Disclosure: I received one or more products for review purposes only. Despite the free item, my opinions remain 100% Honest and my own.This post may contain affiliate links, if clicked I may receive compensation. If a giveaway is being held: No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Odds of winning are based on number of entries received. Giveaways on this blog are in no way affiliated with Facebook or any other social media networks.