I have used loose tea once before with some tea a friend sent from China but never bought tea loose before. I wasn’t fond of spooning out the tea pieces in my teacup when it was done seeping. I am totally excited to have found an easy solution. ReUseIt has a awesome glass bottle that has a built-in stainless steel tea filter. Made by Libre. This bottle is easy to use and clean, environmentally friendly and totally classy in style.
The glass bottle is a 9ozs and made of Thermal Double Walled glass and Polycarbonate.
Some really cool features about it:
- All-in-one tea infuser & travel mug
- Built-in stainless steel mesh filter makes loose-leaf tea without wasteful bags
- BPA-free, lead-free glass interior
- Durable polycarbonate exterior
- Double-wall construction keeps beverages hot for an hour
- No chemical leaching and no metallic taste
- Safe for hot & cold drinks
- Wide mouth for easy cleaning
I think it is totally pretty too. I love the gold design at the top too. It is lightweight and is a great cup holder size.
I’ve never seen a cointainer like this. Since I can put loose tea leaves in it, seep it, and drink it, I am saving time too. It keeps my tea warm and the outside is cool to touch. What an awesome container.
If you don’t know how to brew your own tea you can view the ‘How To Use’ video.
You can check out this awesome glass bottle online and also find ReUseIt on Facebook and Twitter and find their other environmentally-friendly items.
Right now one lucky person can win their own 9pz Loose Leaf Tea Glass.
Must be in the Continental US and age 18-years-of-age or older.